The synopsis for K’s new, yet-to-be-filmed-but-had-a-press-conference-for-no-reason-the-day-Rob-happens-to-have-a-Rover-appearance, movie.
Does no one see the irony of this? A society succumb to an unemotional existence but K plays one of the few who can actually feel feelings? I think I’ll touch on this very comedic set up of hers with relevance to her recent comments when I have more time this week.
The level of desperation her publicist is sinking to is so deep, it should be sarcastically applauded because no one else could be that shameless.
Anonymous said: People do go to this thing called college in case you didn't know. Being in the "industry" isn't the only way to make money. Going to college is what normal human beings do.
Yeah… this comment is nowhere near the realm of my point; zero relevancy.
Why is it… ?!
After a long weekend house sitting with my younger sister and participating in random shenanigans, I just want to calmly type out my aggressions and rants on my tumblr. But no… too much to ask for when I crave the peace of it so desperately.
Questions that are incessantly BUZZING in my head right now?
- WHY is it when one thing breaks, everything else seems to break too? (Apparently, my laptop is currently going through “hardware failure” and thus may crash permanently any second… )
- WHY do I have so many fucking passwords for everything and then NEVER remember them correctly?
- WHY is it just when I get comfortable and in the zone, someone beckons me and I can’t finish what I was doing?
- WHY are the fucking CAPTCHA’s so damn hard to read!? (I get the need for them, but when I can’t even read them, what’s the point??)
- WHY is it when my laptop decides now is the time to retire, all the features that stopped working months ago, suddenly want to start working again?
- WHY can’t my grandparents just give in and get hearing aids versus saying ‘Huh?’ after every and any comment?
- WHY does repeating myself have to be one of my biggest pet peeves?
- WHY can’t people just say they’re wrong and admit to mistakes? It was confirmed Friday that J. Law and Nick Hoult are broken up, while we’ve seen him beginning to hang out with K. Trash’s circle of sinners and K herself (Yes, I know they’re filming a movie together… ). Yet, people want to keep saying its coincidence. Just admit it. K is a homewrecker; an instigator of cheating; the other woman; an immoral sack of shit? This is just a snippet of the ranting I planned to do this weekend before other things took priority.
- Lastly, WHY don’t people get the difference between using ‘their’ and ‘they’re’? English is the language created just to screw with people.
Rihanna and Eminem LA MonsterTour Tickets
My sister is trying to sell 3 tickets seated together ($170 a piece) that friends backed out on for the LA/Pasadena at the Rosebowl on Thursday night. Contact me if you’re seriously interested.
My inbox is pretty full, but I will write back the next couple of days :) Maybe tonight depending on when I get home from visiting friends. I have videos and few more tidbits to share coming!
Tom Hiddleston’s Thank You Email to Joss Whedon and Joss’s Response
I am so excited I can hardly speak.
The first time I read it I grabbed at it like Charlie Bucket snatching for a golden ticket somewhere behind the chocolate in the wrapper of a Wonka Bar. I didn’t know where to start. Like a classic actor I jumped in looking for LOKI on every page, jumping back and forth, reading words in no particular order, utterances imprinting themselves like flash-cuts of newspaper headlines in my mind: “real menace”; “field of obeisance”; “discontented, nothing is enough”; “his smile is nothing but a glimpse of his skull”; “Puny god” …
… Thank you for writing me my Hans Gruber. But a Hans Gruber with super-magic powers. As played by James Mason … It’s high operatic villainy alongside detached throwaway tongue-in-cheek; plus the “real menace” and his closely guarded suitcase of pain. It’s grand and epic and majestic and poetic and lyrical and wicked and rich and badass and might possibly be the most gloriously fun part I’ve ever stared down the barrel of playing. It is just so juicy.
I love how throughout you continue to put Loki on some kind of pedestal of regal magnificence and then consistently tear him down. He gets battered, punched, blasted, side-swiped, roared at, sent tumbling on his back, and every time he gets back up smiling, wickedly, never for a second losing his eloquence, style, wit, self-aggrandisement or grandeur, and you never send him up or deny him his real intelligence…. That he loves to make an entrance; that he has a taste for the grand gesture, the big speech, the spectacle. I might be biased, but I do feel as though you have written me the coolest part.
… But really I’m just sending you a transatlantic shout-out and fist-bump, things that traditionally British actors probably don’t do. It’s epic.
Whedon wrote back with a simplistic response:
Tom, this is one of those emails you keep forever. Thanks so much. It’s more articulate (and possibly longer) than the script. I couldn’t be more pleased at your reaction, but I’ll also tell you I’m still working on it … Thank you again. I’m so glad you’re pleased. Absurd fun to ensue.
Best, (including uncharacteristic fist bump), joss.
Via Joss Whedon: The Biography that released today! Source
Tom, you charming son of a bitch <3